Announcement and Call for Papers
2021 International Symposium on ElectroAcoustic Technologies
Nov. 6th-7th, 2021
The 2021 International Symposium on ElectroAcoustic Technologies (ISEAT 2021) will be held in Shenzhen, China on Nov. 6th and 7th, 2021. The 8th ISEAT will be a giant international academic exchange event in the field of electroacoustics.
The symposium is organized by Shenzhen Research Institute of Nanjing University, and chaired by Professor Yong Shen of Nanjing University, who is currently the director of the Acoustics R&D Center of Shenzhen Research Institute of Nanjing University, the fellow of Chinese Institute of Electronics, a council member of the Acoustical Society of China, and the head of the Expert Group of the Electro-Acoustical Branch of China Electronic Components Association.
ISEAT is held every other year since 2007, and the 1st to 7th ISEAT have won worldwide reputation in the field of electroacoustics itself and related. More than 700 attendees, including prestigious scholars, renowned experts, senior engineers, senior managers, technology decision-makers and industrial elites, are going to participate in the 8th ISEAT to share and communicate with each other about their latest discoveries and developments in the applications for new technologies, materials, and equipment in the electroacoustics and relating area.
Organizing Committee: Yong Shen(Chairman), Dong Han, Qian Zhang
Organizer: Shenzhen Research Institute of Nanjing University
Held by: Acoustics R&D Center of Shenzhen Research Institute of Nanjing University
The following topics will be preferred (but not be restricted to):
● Mobile phone, portable audio etc.
● Automotive audio, room audio etc.
● Internet of things / Block chain / Big data
● High-end equipment / intelligent manufacturing
● Acoustic & artificial intelligence
● Loudspeaker, headphone, microphone, receiver & transmitter
● Audio measurement
● Audio software & tools
● Perception and subjective evaluation of sound quality
● Hearing and hearing loss prevention
● Novel materials and techniques for acoustics
● Sound reinforcement
● Recording, mixing, tuning
● Home automation / Smart speaker / Intelligent speech
● Immersive and 3D Audio
● Audio signal processing
● Active noise control
● Speech enhancement
● Architectural acoustics
● Classroom, conference room, auditorium acoustics
● Professional cinema & home theater
● Gymnasium, theater, concert hall acoustics
PRESENTATION LANGUAGE AND FORM
The official languages of the symposium are Chinese and English. English to Chinese translation will be required if the presentation is in English. Presentation form including:
● Keynote speeches
● Master class
● Technical reports
● Technology demonstrations
Ways of paper presentation：
Option A: 20-minutes video presentation in English for each paper which is prepared by authors in advance. 5~10 minutes online Q&A between authors & on-site attendees could be provided.
Option B: 20-minutes on-site presentation in English for each paper given by authors in person.
If Chinese translation is needed, please contact organizing committee.
ABSTRACT AND PAPER SUBMISSION
All authors are kindly requested to submit the full papers and PowerPoint slides related to the topics of the symposium.
Mail address: email@example.com
Subject：ISEAT2021 paper + topic
There are 3 options for submission: 1) Abstract, full paper and PowerPoint slides for oral presentation; 2) Abstract and full paper only; 3) Abstract and PowerPoint slides only.
The abstract requires the title of the paper or PowerPoint slides, the name of authors, company name and E-mail address. The abstract must contain no more than 300 words, and should not include equations, numbered references or footnotes.
Once the abstracts are accepted, the ISEAT paper template will be sent to authors.
All papers are expected to be 6~10 pages in length (including figures, tables, and illustrations). Oral presentation is expected to be 40 minutes or less in English and Chinese. The authors are kindly requested to submit the name who will participate the ISEAT2021.
Once the papers are accepted, the registration form and the assignment of copyright for publication will be sent.
● Deadline for Submission of Abstract: May 14th, 2021
● Notification of Abstract Acceptance : May 31st, 2021
● Deadline for Submission of Full-Length Paper: August 20th, 2021
● Notification of Paper Acceptance: August 31st, 2021
● Deadline for Submission of Video Presentation: September 20th, 2021
● Confirmation of Paper/ Video/ Representative Presentation: September 31st, 2021
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Prof. Yong Shen, Chairman, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
March 22nd, 2021